P/T Permanent, 8 hours P/W
Sales to date been generated from social media marketing and face to face conversations. The organisation now plans to expand its customer base in Northern Ireland and gain a foothold in other external markets. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and passionate about face-to-face sales and communicating over the phone.
1. Proactively explore new markets promoting the services of Purple Dot Media.
2. Create and manage telemarketing campaigns to agreed target markets and to Purple Dot’s existing customer base.
3. Provide reports on the internal sales activities of the business.
4. Follow up all leads generated and refer promising enquiries to the Marketing Officer.
5. Keep up to date with the Purple Dot promotion strategy.
6. Carry out all reasonable requests of the Video Production Manager in order to ensure the efficient running of Purple Dot Media.
7. Aftersales service with previous customers.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a sale related role, with specific experience in face-to-face communications with customers.
• Excellent verbal communicator on phone.
• Experience in talking to new prospective customers.
• Demonstrable experience of being a self-motivated individual.
• Experience in the video production industry.
• Practical experience of using a CRM to track, analysis and report on sales leads.
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Application deadline: 04/10/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant can work either in the office or home.